Monday, March 17, 2008

I MOBILE 902, The Camera Phone

I MOBILE, a brand from Thailand released a new cell phone I MOBILE 902. The major feature of this cell phone is camera 5 mpx with CCD auto focus XENON lens. Beside used as photo, the camera of this cell phone able to video recording with file extension MPEG4 and 3GP. The connectivity features are BluetoothTM 2.0, mini USB data cable, and GPRS. Maybe the weakness of this cell phone are haven't 3G connectivity and without OS. Beside that the battery is too wasteful so you must recharge often. However, I think this cell phone is quite interesting because beside camera, this cell phone have MP3 music player.

Triband (GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz)
TFT-LCD 16 - 240 x 320
(5 ways Navi-Key)
MP3, 64-polyphonic
(Vibration in Phone)
microSD 256 MB (T-Flash)
500 (Phonebook)
(Photo CallerID)

(Connectivity)
2.0 Bluetooth™ , mini USB , TV-OUT
xHTML, WAP 2.0 Browser
(Messaging) - MMS, EMS, SMS GPRS
Java MIDP 2.0

(Feature)
CAMERA 5 MPX
Xenon LENS, CCD Autofocus
(Video recording & Playback)
MPEG4 , 3GP
MP3 Music Player, FM Stereo
(Voice recording)

Li-Ion 1100 mAh (Standard Battery)
300 HOURS (Standby Time)
3.5 HOURS (Talk Time)

No comments: